Antique Silver Sword of Imam Ring
FREE Worldwide Shipping (5-10 Days)
365 Day Warranty (Return or Exchange)
Tracking & Shipping Notifications
Looking for a unique ring with an epic design and deep religious meaning? Then this Antique Silver Sword of Imam Ring is perfect for you. This admirable accessory features one of the greatest legends in the religion of Islam, and it is wonderfully made of Premium Zinc and Antique Silver-Plated 316L Premium Stainless Steel. In addition to that, this ring also comes with other notable specs such as a Tension Setting, a 22m surface width, a weight of 12 grams and US size options of 9 to 12. All of these incredible features prove just how wonderful the new Antique Silver Plated Sword of Imam Ring is, so don’t waste any more time and buy this ring now!
- The ring is wonderfully made of Premium Zinc and Antique Silver-Plated 316L Premium Stainless Steel to give it tons of vintage chic vibes.
- Equipped with a Tension Setting for added appeal and style.
- A surface width of 22mm, wide enough to be noticed but just the right size to compliment the rest of your outfit.
- It has a weight of 12 grams, very light therefore making it comfortable to wear.
- Available in US size options of 9 to 12.
- Ships to all countries WORLDWIDE for FREE!!!
FREE SHIPPING TO ALL COUNTRIES
When will I get my order?
We ship to EVERY country in the world for FREE. Below are the estimated wait times for your country in your continent. If there is a problem with shipping to your country, you will be informed and refunded within 1 business day. Please expect your tracking number e-mailed to you within 1-4 working days of your order placement.
- NORTH AMERICA: 7 - 10 DAYS
- EUROPE: 8 - 12 DAYS
- SOUTH AMERICA: 10 - 13 DAYS
- CENTRAL AMERICA: 10 - 15 DAYS
- AFRICA: 10 - 17 DAYS
- ASIA: 10 - 15 DAYS
- OCEANIA: 7 - 13 DAYS
Please write your address & shipping information in English when checking out, so your order can arrive on time.
Do I have to pay anything?
- NO! We will ship your order for FREE - this is your benefit of shopping at Zodeys. It doesn't matter how much the order is, it will be free.
Can I track the package when you ship it?
- Yes. After placing an order, your confirmation # and tracking # will be sent to your e-mail address. Also, a daily tracking/shipping update will be sent to you via Facebook Messenger, your e-mail address and even via text message(s) so you can see exactly where your delivery is at any moment!
- To get shipping updates directly to your cellphone, please input your personal cellphone number when checking out. Our system will automatically keep you updated through text messages.
A majority of our bracelets extend 20 - 21 cm in length and are considered universal-fits. These sizes will fit most people so there is no need for concerns.
However, if you need a special size, please don't hesitate and let us know in your order notes upon checkout (it's on the cart page) and we will fix you the required size.
How to Measure your Ring Size
Below you will find two easy methods to measure ring size. However, if at any point you feel unsure, please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
Method 1: Measuring a Ring You Already Own
- Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart to the right. If the ring falls between two sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Method 2: Measuring Your Ring Finger
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should be snug enough to stay safely on, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
Please note: Your finger size can change throughout the day, so it is a good idea to measure at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest. Do not measure when your hands are cold.
Cut a piece of string or a ¼ inch wide piece of paper to about 2 inches in length.Wrap the piece of string or paper around the base of your ring finger. Wrap around both the base of your finger and your knuckle if your knuckle is noticeably larger than the base of your finger.
Mark the string or paper at the exact point that it overlaps to make a complete circle around your finger. Do this for where it overlaps on your knuckle as well, if you needed to measure it.
Unroll the string or paper and place it against a ruler with millimeter measurements. The length of your measurement is the circumference of your ring finger. If you needed two marks because of your knuckle, make a new mark exactly between the two and use that mark as your measure. Refer to the ring chart above to get your ring size.
*Note: Refer to the ring chart above to get your ring size. For example, if the circumference measures 62 mm, your ring size is a 10. Or, if you know your ring size is a 19, then your equivalent ring size is 8 3/4.
All of our ring size descriptions are in US sizes. If you use a different sizing metric, check the guide below to learn about the conversion equivalent of the sizing metric you use your country.
- DIA = Inside Diameter
- CIRC = Inside Circumference
- mm = Millimeter
BUYER PROTECTION || Learn More >>✔ 365 day returns guarantee.
✔ Full or partial refund if the item is not as described.
✔ Full refund for damaged items.
1, 2, 3 - ZODEYS GUARANTEE
- Zodeys truly believes that it creates some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a 365 day guarantee for your purchase.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your shopping experience at Zodeys.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out at zodeys.com. If you are unsatisfied, we'll make it right.
Have something to sell?Sell on Zodeys