Black Brushed Rainbow Grooved Tungsten Carbide Ring
✈ Free Worldwide Shipping (5-10 Days)
✓365 Day Warranty (Return or Exchange)
Black Brushed Rainbow Grooved Tungsten Carbide Ring
Do you have a colorful personality? Then this new Black Brushed Rainbow Grooved Tungsten Carbide Ring is perfect for you. This wedding ring is beautifully crafted from a Multi-colored Plated Tungsten Carbide with a specialized IP Black Plating & Matte Finish on its outer layer for that charming appearance and great quality. It has a surface width of 8mm, a weight of 15 grams, and US size variations of 8 to 12. Unique, charming, and stylish, these are the words that can best describe the Black Brushed Rainbow Ring is. So make it yours today!
- This ring is beautifully crafted from a Multi-colored Plated Tungsten Carbide with a specialized IP Black Plating & Matte Finish, giving it a classic style with a modern twist.
- A surface width of 8mm which makes it very comfortable to wear.
- Has a weight of 15 grams.
- US size options of 8 to 12.
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!!
Buy a wedding ring that matches your colorful and lively personality! This Black Brushed Rainbow Grooved Tungsten Carbide Ring is not only stylish for it is also unique and is guaranteed to last for a very long time.
What is Tungsten:
Tungsten Carbide became a popular material due to its extreme hardness and high resistance to scratching. It is about 10 times harder than 18K gold, 5 times harder than steel and about 4 times as hard as titanium.
Tungsten Carbide measures between 8 and 9 on the mohs hardness scale compared to diamonds which measures 10. Rings made from Tungsten Carbide are known to hold their shape, due to their extreme hardness.
Don't worry - we ship to ALL COUNTRIES worldwide!
Okay, when will I get it?
We ship to EVERY country in the world for FREE. Below are the estimated wait times. If there is a problem with shipping to your country, you will be informed and refunded within 1 business day.
- Countries in North America → 5 - 10 Days
- Countries in South America → 7 - 15 Days
- Countries in Europe → 7 - 15 Days
- Countries in Asia → 7 - 15 Days
- Countries in Africa → 8 - 15 Days
- Countries in Oceania → 7 - 12 Days
- Please write your address & shipping information in English when checking out, so your order can arrive on time.
Do I have to pay anything?
- NO! We will ship your order for FREE - this is your benefit of shopping at Zodeys. It doesn't matter how much the order is, it will be free.
Can I track the package when you ship it?
- Yes. After placing an order, your confirmation # and tracking # will be sent to your e-mail address. Also, a daily tracking/shipping update will be sent to you via Facebook Messenger, your e-mail address and even via text message(s) so you can see exactly where your delivery is at any moment!
- To get shipping updates directly to your cellphone, please input your personal cellphone number when checking out. Our system will automatically keep you updated through text messages.
A majority of our bracelets extend 20 - 21 cm in length and are considered universal-fits. These sizes will fit most people so there is no need for concerns.
However, if you need a special size, please don't hesitate and let us know in your order notes upon checkout (it's on the cart page) and we will fix you the required size.
How to Measure your Ring Size
Below you will find two easy methods to measure ring size. However, if at any point you feel unsure, please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
Method 1: Measuring a Ring You Already Own
- Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart to the right. If the ring falls between two sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Method 2: Measuring Your Ring Finger
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should be snug enough to stay safely on, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
Please note: Your finger size can change throughout the day, so it is a good idea to measure at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest. Do not measure when your hands are cold.
Cut a piece of string or a ¼ inch wide piece of paper to about 2 inches in length.Wrap the piece of string or paper around the base of your ring finger. Wrap around both the base of your finger and your knuckle if your knuckle is noticeably larger than the base of your finger.
Mark the string or paper at the exact point that it overlaps to make a complete circle around your finger. Do this for where it overlaps on your knuckle as well, if you needed to measure it.
Unroll the string or paper and place it against a ruler with millimeter measurements. The length of your measurement is the circumference of your ring finger. If you needed two marks because of your knuckle, make a new mark exactly between the two and use that mark as your measure. Refer to the ring chart above to get your ring size.
*Note: Refer to the ring chart above to get your ring size. For example, if the circumference measures 62 mm, your ring size is a 10. Or, if you know your ring size is a 19, then your equivalent ring size is 8 3/4.
All of our ring size descriptions are in US sizes. If you use a different sizing metric, check the guide below to learn about the conversion equivalent of the sizing metric you use your country.
- DIA = Inside Diameter
- CIRC = Inside Circumference
- mm = Millimeter
|Zodeys Sizes||New Zealand||Switzerland|
|15.09||47.4||4 1/4||H 1/2||7.5|
If you have any concerns regarding sizing, send us an email at email@example.com or click the blue icon at the bottom-right of this page to chat with us.
BUYER PROTECTION || Learn More >>✔ 365 day returns guarantee.
✔ Full or partial refund if the item is not as described.
✔ Full refund for damaged items.
1, 2, 3 - ZODEYS GUARANTEE
- Zodeys truly believes that it creates some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a 365 day guarantee for your purchase.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your shopping experience at Zodeys.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out at zodeys.com. If you are unsatisfied, we'll make it right.